Well, July already, feel like have been in a bubble for ages. After a lovely crazy Christmas I started to feel poorly. Have suffered from migraines since childhood, however this batch of migraines has started in January and not left yet. After 7 months of constant headaches and thrice weekly migraines I'm pretty much exhausted, mentally and physically.
I've dismantled my studio and it is now a lovely playroom for all the boys, planning on concentrating this summer on my family and on enjoying spending time with them. I still love photography and would love to continue, however, at the moment am cutting down on things and focusing on doing outdoor, natural shoots, using the experience I have gained in studio work to help me attain this. I have now done two more weddings, making my total up to three. I have loved them all, especially the second one which was with my first 'clients' who started me on this crazy journey.
I am removing my Facebook for the summer again as I find it too all consuming to try and focus on everyone else, so if you are reading this and would like to stay in touch or tell me important info then please text. I know at I'm not too good at blogging, however, inspired by my lovely friend at http://www.itsjustmeandmylife.com I plan to try and blog a bit over the summer, if I don't, prompt me!
To everyone who knows me I want to thank you for being my support over this time, it is hard and I'm still struggling but smiling. Please feel free to ask how I am but if I just shrug then know I value you asking but am not having a good day, a headscarf is a clear indicator that am just making it through the day!
God bless x
Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment